1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Voted for Hoffman today

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

In the last three or four days, averaging 10-12 campaign calls a day. Even one from the Republican dropout asking voters to support the Democrat.

I was polled five times in the last week.

Near the mall, the largest campaign sign I think I ever seen in the region was displayed. It was for HOFFMAN.

A Hoffman supporter came to my door last week. She had to have been over 70 years of age.

In the parking lot where we vote and just outside the NO politics allowed boundary, a group of Hoffman supporters were gathered. They were set up around a few vehicles, much as you would see at a shoot, both men and women.

All seemed to be in good humor and non-threatening.

Hoffman signs displayed and plenty of campaign handouts available.

Never in all the years voting at this location have I ever seen supporters of any candidate camping out in the parking lot.

It was a pleasure to pull the lever for HOFFMAN....

As a side note. Hoffman has never run for office before. Just a Teabagger that was upset with the Republican nominee, a nominee that ended up throwing her support to the democrats. She was running at 20% in the polls when she dropped out of the race. Hoffman is a nerd if you ever seen one and we need about three hundred more like him in Washington!

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Watch what happens to that rhino bitch who dropped out and gave her support to the marxist. She was approached by the barry administration as reported by the press. If the marxist gets elected she will be rewarded with a high paying job.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Good for you!

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good for you Joe!

Curt

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Good for you Joe.

6. Plattbird

Plattbird Member