1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VOTE!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapwife, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

NRA members are encouraged to vote for the upcoming slate of Board of Directors. Dr.Tom Arvas, a fellow trapshooter and past ATA President, is up for re-election. He has represented trapshooters for the past 18 years as an NRA director and wants to contiue. This election, he is up against some big names that will get alot of recognition from the non-shooting voters. He is running against Tom Selleck and Eric Estrada. He is endorsed by the NRA nominating committee, by Leo and Karla Harrison and by many other trapshooters, I'm sure. Ballots are available in the March issue of American Rifleman and American Hunter. The election is April 10, so vote before then. Lets get the word out to the trapshooting voters to support Dr.Tom Arvis, who will support our shooting interests.

2. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Karla,

I will promote Dr. Tom Arvas in my neck of the woods here in Eastern Connecticut.He's a good man !!!!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

3. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Our ballets have been sent in ,,,D.Lang

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Up for Tom....don't complain about how shooters are treated if you don't vote for one of our own.

5. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

My Ballot has been sent in and I did vote for Dr. Tom Arvas!!

Allen

6. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

How do you vote, are all NRA members given a ballot?

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

No, life members and above are voting members. A perfectly good reason to become a lifer, eh?.......breakemall

8. oz

oz Active Member

I believe 5 year members can vote also. I vote for the people who have clout and are first and formost supporters of the 2nd amendment. all our shooting disciplins won't matter if liberals take away our guns. oz

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

What the hell are Life members "and above"?

You may vote if you are a life member or you have been a member for 5 years or longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.