1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for McCain You say?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ccridr, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccridr

ccridr Member

Vote for McCain? You gotta be $h-tin me!!! It is a sad statement about our country when we have a black muslim, a less than reputable woman and McCain to vote for. To address the muslim movement, they have stated, " we don't need to fight you, we can destroy you from with in". What better way to do it than to elect a black muslim President? Billarie is a joke, but still better than Mclame. McClain can't beat either of the dems. The liberal press says we can't deport 20 million mexicans breaking the law. So the sheep of this country believe it. Why not? Enforce the laws we have. The shape this country is in makes me sick. I see the elected idiots that were elected by idiots (Ted Kennedy ring a bell?) giving away the country that my Granddad (ww1) my Dad (ww2) and myself ((Viet Nam) fought for to protect the values of this country. Don’t use the word God? Don't pray in school? Don't pledge allegence? Don’t be predigest? Be politically correct? African American? Mexican American? Irish American? Polish American?
    What ever happened to what our founding fathers laid out that made this country great for 200 years?
    I am a white boy being trod on by all the BS going on in Washington. I an sick of it! Either love and support my country of get the hell out of it. It is time for white people to unite and defend our selves, in another 10 years we will be the minority, we sat and watched as the blacks and Mexicans out bred us.
    I am not going to go quietly, you can’t have my guns until you earn them, you can’t have my country with out a fight and I will live as I see fit, not how someone tells me to.
    Thanks for reading, I am an American!!!
    Colby M Cousineau

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I think that Colby just said what allot of people are thinking.

3. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

I agree ccridr,though I never fought ia any of the wars or had nards enough to go to the armed forces,I sereve as a firfighter/paramedic here at home.
    I dont claim to be scotish/irish,american,just american !its a shame that America as a whole doesnt see it.

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Well, either hitch a ride with McCain or get in line for Obama. He won't take your guns either.

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Billarie is a joke, but still better than Mclame"

Just exactly HOW is Billarie better than Mclame???

6. old tex

old tex TS Member

Don't forget the most important thing McCain could contribute would be conservative Supreme court judges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about that!

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And just what makes you think a liberal anti-gunner like McCain is going to elect a conservative to SCOTUS? He doesn't even know what a conservative is.

8. ccridr

ccridr Member

Paladin, With Billarie, you know exactly what to expect. With Mclame, You have no idea what he will do, He doesn't know what he will do. He will tell you exactly what you want to hear with out reguard for truth or fact. He is from a state with maybe the worst boarder jumping, yet he is against sending them back.I can't even call him two faced, because he has been known to to take 3 or 4 positions on the same subject. You like him, vote for him, but don't cry when he shows little or no concern for your welfare if elected.
    Colby

9. chuckles

chuckles Member

There's a bottom line here....

"America works in spite of itself"

10. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Colby: You state and I quote; "He will tell you exactly what you want to hear without regard for truth or fact". AND Hillary won't?? Her and Slick Willy are the champions when it comes to being dishonest and deceitful. Now I sure don't have any use for McCain, but to say that he is worse than the Clintons is a ludicrous statement. Ed

11. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

McCain is an f-n war hero that has put his country and his fellow man before himself his entire life! He has more morals and ethics in the hang nail on his pinky finger than the entire Dumbocratic party!!!!! Wake up! This guy will be great for our country just wait and see...and....If he picks Romney as his V.P. Game over! If American people are dumb enough to elect Hillary or Obama we all need to consider moving out of this country.....It's not going to happen!

12. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Can you respectfully thank someone for their service, and at the same time request that they serve no more?

13. tomk2

tomk2 Member

That third choice is tempting. But my decision is not final till the chad hits the floor.

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I see a lot of "You know what you'll get if you vote for the communists, but Hitler may be alright" syndrome. Wishful thinking at best.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The North American Union doesn't care. It will be born no matter which clown takes the figurehead position.

I can hardly wait to see how long Obama waits to Tax the big corporations and punish the ones that have headquarters offshore.

The man talks a good line of sh*t but what did he do for Illinois?

I don't think they will ever be able to put the baby back where it came from.

HM

16. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Last person I'd vote for in this day and age is a Muslim. Never was against any religious beliefs until after 9/11 and Iraq. End of discussion on Bama. Hillary? Oh my God no!!! So what's one to do. McCain? Not much use for him either but still IMHO is the least of the worst.

17. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'll be the first to admit that McCain has some shortcomings. However, I did some research last night into the stance and prior voting record of each of the 3 (McCain, Obama, Hillary) on gun control and Second Amendment issues and John comes out WAY AHEAD!! He will never be as stong in favor of gun issues as many of us hardcore "gun junkies", but at least we have some hope with him in this arena. With the other 2 you already know how it will be!! I won't vote for Hillary or Obama for any reason; neither will I give one of them my vote by wasting it on an Independant.Like it or not, McCain is the only shot we have!!

Ken Rucker

18. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

We do see the repeated claims of Barack Obama's being a closet Muslim. Has anyone here thought of a worse alternative: that he's NOT?

Imagine the sort of authority he will be able to wield with the more fundamentalist Muslim rulers when he is, to them, an apostate? They are ordered by their religion to kill apostates!

And since Mohammed stated that no country which entrusts itself to a woman will prosper, it's highly doubtful that Hillary would be in much - if any - better shape.

I'm not a McCainiac, but he's the only choice possible here. My favorites are not running, so I have to make do. McCain MAY wind up screwing us, yes. I'm not impressed with him and didn't vote for him the last time he ran for re-election (didn't vote for his opponent, either) - but I'd rather have a President who MIGHT do it to voting for - or failing to vote against - one who has repeatedly stated his/her intention to do so.

We don't get the candidates we want, people. We get the candidates we get, and often our only choices are to suck it up and vote for the one we dislike the least or vote for (or impute a vote for) the ones we dislike more.

Life isn't fair. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. But you either live with it or check out. Your choice.

Tony

19. esoxhunter

I agree. As much as we wish that our choices were different; IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!! So if you're a conservative, place that clothes pin on your nose and vote for McCain. A vote for anyone else or to not vote at all; gives the election to Obama or Hillary. I for one will take my chances on McCain. Ed

20. esoxhunter

waterhouselake: I would prefer he would stick to rolling an 11 when I'm on the come line. I have reservations about anybody rolling 7's. However, I understand your point about McCain. But compared to the other 2; he is "the only game in town". Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.