1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for Fred

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PAPAJAY, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

Fred needs your help he is good for the shooting community...

Check out where he stands on issues.... Make a decision....thats right for
    America....

http://www.fred08.com/Index.aspx

Papajay

2. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

3. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

I'm really surprised at how poorly Fred is doing. He's the only true Conservative running...

cls

4. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

waterhouselake, your point is taken.

I guess I should have said, "In the running." Because both Trancredo and Hunter are currently below Ron Paul in the polls. It seems they don't have a chance. But they are indeed Conservatives. cls

5. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

who Fred Flintstone?

6. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

7. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Fred is truly a conservative, but unfortunately he has not demonstrated himself to be a leader and leadership is required if we are to get the idiot congress to fund the freakin' fence, quit enacting stupid, feel-good gun laws and show some guts and support for fighting terrorism. To accomplish anything the next president must, ala Reagan, convince the people that he has the right idea and let them squeeze the congress into action. This strategy works....Bush and Dingy Harry Reid have tried four times to enact amnesty for illegal aliens and the voters have thrown it back in their faces four times.

Buz

8. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

9. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

I agree. I have been one of the earlier Fred supporters, but I don't think he will pull off the GOP nomination, nevermind the election.

Like others above and many others have said, Fred lacks the "Fire" necessary to be a front liner and his campaign is withering like a dried grape on a vine.

10. Robb

Robb Member

Steve, Who do you like? Huckabee is starting to get some attention.

11. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

He's gained some ground.

I'm focused more on trying to keep Hillary or Obama out than worrying about which Republican to put in.

Remember, it's more than just the candidate. The winning party will control the Senate, the House, make all the important cabinet appointments, appoint judges, agency directors, etc.

I'm less worried about Guiliani's RINO stance on gun cotnrol and what he did as Mayor of NYC. I'm more worried about who Hillary, or Obama, if elected President would put in charge of ATF, FBI, EPA, Dept. of the Interior, Sec. of State, etc. I'm worried about what judges will be appointed and what legislative agenda will be the focus of a demokrat controlled Congress.

We already have a Pelosi controlled House whose latest foray into screwing up world relations is a non-binding resolution to piss off Turkey to be rebuked over the Armenian Massacre of nearly a century ago so that Turkey will deny
    us use of their land and airspace in response - in Pelosi's warped effort to "get the troops" home and "end the war" any way she can.

That's the latest example of the type of whack job congress will be like.
    Imagine if those whackos were ratifying treaties, too under a Clinton or Obama administration what shape would we be in?

12. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

13. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Fred will get my vote in the primary. I've had the pleasure of shooting Trap with him, and find him to be a straight talker with little of the double-speak we get from most of the other candidates. If Fred is not on the ticket in the general election, I'll be voting against the Democrat party candidate regardless of who it turns out to be. There is NO current Democrat candidate who will protect our Second Amendment rights therefore....there is NO Democrat candidate I can support.

14. Robb

Robb Member

Point taken Steve. I agree completely.

15. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

16. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

17. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

18. 100straight

100straight Member

I was excited when Fred joined the race, but he seems to be tired, and doesn't always give the impression that he even wants to be in the race. Like others said, he lacks any fire. I would be interested in Tancredo, Hunter, or even Alan Keyes (who I heard just joined the race), but none of them have enough support to have a chance at the nomination. Currently my primary vote will go to Huckabee. He has the fire, is very cool under pressure, is gaining support and money, and is very pro 2nd Amendment.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

19. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Fred Thompson?

Why, he looks too much like that TV actor. You know, the one named...Fred Thompson.

Oh, they're the same guy?

Never mind.

The Kansas primary is a long ways off, and I suspect there will be much attrition by that time.

20. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.