1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote - But Will It Count?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Clark County is where three quarters of Nevada's residents live and where Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's son Rory is a county commissioner. Rory is also a Democratic candidate for governor.

Since early voting started, there have been credible reports that voting machines in Clark County, Nevada are automatically checking Harry Reid's name on the ballot:

Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

"Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time -- that's wrong."

Hmmmm, most be a problem with the machines, let’s get a technician to check it out, but it is worth noting that the voting machine technicians in Clark County are members of the Service Employees International Union. The SEIU spent $63 million in elections in 2008 and is planning on spending $44 million more this election cycle -- nearly all of that on Democrats. White House political director Patrick Gaspard is formerly the SEIU's top lobbyist, and former SEIU president Andy Stern was the most frequent vistor to the White House last year.

Unions increasingly have a major financial stake in election outcomes, both as a matter of their own election expenditures, and as a function of what they stand to gain if their legislative agenda is enacted. Should they really be responsible for tabulating the votes? That's certainly something voters ought to think long and hard about.

I’m afraid that we are going to see more voter fraud this election than ever in our history. Maybe it is time for a revolution!

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I'll join-up--Mystic---

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Aha, that's right. Now the Diebold company has switched affiliations.

Sigh...nothing worse than a bought company that won't stay bought.

4. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Think about this.....wifey, former, now retired, history and social studies teacher, tells me that if only one more person in each of florida's voting precincts had voted for Gore, he would have been president instead of Bush...it is enough to keep me going to the polls every time I can vote...

MY VOTE COUNTS>>>>

5. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Pass the Ammo !

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    SEIU thugs strike again.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The DemocRATS are well practiced in the art of stealing elections. I think we are going to see voter fraud from one end of this country to the other.

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Some of these cheaters just need to be sent to prison. Especially those in NY and IL that could not send out the absentee ballots to the service men and women overseas....BUT, had no problem in Illinois HAND DELIVERING ballots to those locked up in prison and jail cells.

http://biggovernment.com/capitolconfidential/2010/10/15/exclusive-illinois-elections-officials-caught-lying-about-military-ballots/

http://biggovernment.com/tag/military-ballots/

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/13/nyregion/13vote.html

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Are you saying I can now play with my secret toys? GOOD!!!!!!

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I believe it will happen, and I think the Obama administration is ready for it.

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I voted, that is what I can do, so I did it.

Every Vote Counts, period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.