1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote and Vent in one!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hivoltfl, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

One Question Survey

O.K. Everyone!! Here is your chance to, at least silently, vent. Hope you take the opportunity.

MSNBC has been viciously critical of conservative Americans and conservative causes. They have an online poll asking if Arizona 's immigration law should be on the books. I think MSNBC will be shocked at America 's response...

If you don't do anything else today, please answer this MSNBC Poll question and forward it on to as many people as you can. The silent majority must not be silent on this one.

Answer This ONE Question! - Then Pass It Along!

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_question/2010/05/12/4274124-do-you-support-arizonas-tough-new-law-on-illegal-immigration

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Voted....

Pretty lopsided for AZ.

Curt

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Hivoltfl

"I think MSNBC will be shocked at America 's response..."

I think anyone that believes that they will be shocked lives in a bubble. As if you live in this country and you don't understand that everyday taxpayer is against illegal aliens in this country. Everyone that is paying taxes is sick of footing the bills for these foreign parasites.

If the biased media doesn't know it by now it is time they learned. They don't seem to read and watch their own news stories or at least understand them thats my rant.

Bob Lawless

4. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Bob, I copied this from an e-mail, not my words, what you want to bet the resuts are never aired on MSNBC or any other news unless Fox picks it up, your comments about the biased media is on the spot.

Rick

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Rick I never said they were your words I just said that anyone that lives in this country and starts that type of a poll. Definitely has another motive for the question and wanting to ask to begin with. Mostly because when you look at the lesser news sites what you see is people showing everyone else how they feel. You would(that is not you as in yourself but you as in those that live in the USA)have to be kind of naive/stupid to think any other way. MSNBC sure fits that description at least the second word of it, well at least they try to come across as in unintelligent(stupid)....LOL

As far as the media is concerned sometime I am not so sure about Fox either. Any way Rick I said it was a rant aren't they supposed to be a little screwy to begin with????

Have a good day Rick

Bob Lawless

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

MSNBC has NO viewership anyway so whether they publish the results or not, who will know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.