1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VOTE AGAINST NEW ANTI-LEGISLATION DUE TO "VT"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KK, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK

KK TS Member

ABC TELEVISION SURVEY ON NEEDED GUN LEGESLATION DUE TO VIRG TECH---VOTE NO NOW.

The following poll is makin the rounds on the internet. The subject is the increased gun lesislation as a result of the Virginia Tech Tragedy. By clicking on the link below you have the right to voter either way but please vote.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 10:41 AM
    Subject: please vote

HI all,
    You may have to copy the site but do it. Marlene

In a message dated 4/20/2007 1:23:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time, TEDB@azpost.gov writes:

>>> >>>
    THIS IS VERY EASY.... I JUST VOTED......... GO TO THE WEB SITE LISTED BELOW...............

Subject: VOTE! Exploitation Of Virginia Tech Tragedy To Promote Socio-Political Goals By ABC News

Don't forget to vote NOW in the ABC gun survey.

Find the "Vote" marker on the left side of the page.

Then forward this to your friends - quick!

Just copy and paste the address below to Google and vote.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3045900&page=1

2. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

VOTE AGAINST NEW ANTI-LEGISLATION DUE TO

I just voted, then I sent an email to ABC News asking them to publicize the results of their poll. Over 100,000 people have responded, with about a four-to-one margin against increasing gun control. That isn't in keeping with ABC's editorial preference, but it's a significant number and since they started the poll, I think they should show the public its results. If you agree, tell them so. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.