1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Volunteers, So York PA/ Northern Baltimore MD

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by roger8918, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I hear a lot of people on this site complaining about the state of our sport, now here is your opportunity to step up and make a difference. I have started a SCTP Trap team that has a great group of young people but its growing faster then I can handle and I really could use some help.

We are looking for volunteers with experience in the sport and people who are willing to make the commitment to practices and competitions. It’s a great group of athletes for memories you’ll never forget!

Let me make one thing perfectly clear, you don’t need to be a AAA 27 yard line shooter to do this. You just need to be someone willing to make a difference.

Duties include:

Enforcing safety rules

Supervising practice squads

Working with shooters one-on-one

Having a fun and a rewarding experience while making a difference

The team practices on Wednesdays starting April 30, 2008 @ 6pm and continues thru July 9, 2008. Practices are held at the Izaak Walton League of America, York Chapter (www.yorkchapter67iwla.org) located on Iron Stone Hill Road and at the Jefferson Sportsmen’s Association (www.jeffersonsportsmen.org) located at 4707 Sportsman Club Road.

For more information and to sign up contact Roger Beardsley at 717-235-0743 or coach@masondixonclaybusters.com

Roger Beardsley
    www.masondixonclaybusters.com

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Roger, I left you a voice mail. I hope it was you, because the message didn't sound like your voice to me.

Two of us would like to help. Sometimes my job will get in the way, but I will help as much as possible otherwise. Call me back.

3. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Thanks Devi, glad to hear you can help. I'm out of town right now, I'll call you when I get home this weekend.

Roger

4. roger8918

roger8918 Member

5. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I have 30 young people, could really use some help.

6. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Could still use some help, anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.