1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Voice Release Carts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by davetrack, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davetrack

davetrack TS Member

Does anyone know of where to get a cart for the Cantebery Voice Release?

I cant remember where i got the 2 that I have but would like to get another.

thanks for the help

Dave

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Bob Schultz has them. See link. Mark

3. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Not that you asked, but our club has the cart shown on Bob's website. We (the people that are responsible for setting up/taking down the fields) are very happy with them. Some in the club thought they were too expensive and were just a glorified hand-truck (which I guess they kind of are). But, we had screwed around with various methods of storing/transporting our voice release systems (a small wagon that would unceremoniously dump the contents onto the ground from time to time) and everything we used was half-assed and required multiple bungee cords to keep it held together. It was also suggested that you could build something for less money, which is probably true, but until someone actually does the work it doesn't really help.

These carts were the quick answer to having a solution for storing/transporting the CVR's. The one improvement people talk about is having larger tires, but they are so much better than anything else that it's not worth worrying about.

Scott

4. davetrack

davetrack TS Member

Thanks for the input. Not that i dont like this cart but we have a couple that we put them in a flat cart and it had a place to put the plastic box full with the control box and buttons etc. this look like an ok fix i will look into it.

thanks again

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Dave,

We took a couple of welding carts and altered them to accommodate our wireless voice call systems and they work great. They were an initial investment of $40 for the carts, and they come with the big tires. There's an open box on it to put various stuff like the control and wires, etc. and we can bolt down all the speakers. I'll see if I can find the photos and post them here later.

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

canterbury voice release systems cvr carry cart

trap voice call carts

voice call cart

voice release cart

yost voice call cart