1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Viva Netanyahu!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I watched the press conference this afternoon and I felt like I was watching one of the bravest men of my lifetime.

Courage and Character! I can only hope that two or three of our Republican wannabees learned something about manhood today.

2. gold40

gold40 Member

One hopes that Netanyahu told Obummer to "SHOVE IT".

Jerry

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Obama was as tight as a fiddle string when they showed the 2 of them on TV. Watching him squirm was a treat.

Obama's Pro Muslim stance has finally gotten him in the deep doo doo. Now that he has pissed off just about everyone, isn't it time for the impeachment?

Nixon, come baaaaack! A little Mafia philandering is better than what we are going through now.

HM

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Courage and Character beat Hope and Change every time!

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Great quote Birdogs.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

I see our resident anti-semite has chimed in.

As long as Obama is our President, we will always be on the bottom of any world-leader character match-up (he must secretly pray for people like Khadafi to mess up so he'll look stately in comparison).

But come on, guys...we have to get America back to a position of respect again! Single-handedly messing up 50 years of US foreign policy won't be easy...but, I have a feeling we're only a couple Beer Summits with Arab leaders away from the Goal.

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I just watched Benjamin Netanyahu's entire speech in front of the joint meeting of Congress. He is a living hero and his actions, principles, and words draw such a cavernous contrast between him and our pitiful president that I found myself literally moved to the edge of tears for our loss.

Viva Netanyahu and all the men and women like him.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its to bad we can't produce a leader of that quality HERE!

Loved his response to the communist protestor!!

Yes I heard her say Palestine, but break down her ideology and she is a communist/liberal.

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

gold40 - And if Obama had replied the same way?

10. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

I wonder what young scramble brains reaction would be if Netanyahu suggested that the USA give California back to the Mexicans? I would include Texas but he already tried to give it back But you don't mess with Texas.

Rock

Jim

11. halfmile

This was a speech.

Much better than a pile of misinformed finger wagging accusations.

Russia is lining up on the side of Palestinian Statehood, complete with the terrorist organisation Hamas.

We have to choose sides now. It's between Good and Evil. For the record Good is NOT the side with the suicide bombers and rocket shooters.

HM

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Netanyahu is a fool to come to the country that supports him and waves his finger in the face of its president. Does he really expect he should be at the top of list for foreign purchases of F-35s, probably with "loans" from the USA to finance them.

13. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I didn't come up with this myself, so I can't claim it...but I wish I could:

Maybe if we look hard enough, we can find a Hawaian Birth Certificate with Netanyahu's name on it...!!!???

Heck, I'd be satisfied if they just take a Bic pen and run a line through the one with Obama's name on it, and write in Benjamin Netanyahu. The Democrat party has ZERO credibility on the topic of "authenticity" so who's to complain..!!!???

14. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Inspiring to watch a real leader with the nerve not to back down under the pressure of Obama worship we are subjected to every night on the evening news. I'm waiting for them to hail him as "The Great Leader". Netanyahu is for real and I wish he was our leader.

15. oz

oz Active Member

Yeah he just has to go to hawaii, get a certificate of live birth and run for president. I'll vote for him. oz

16. halfmile

I would wager Obama has not gotten 30 some standing ovations for any speech he made to Congress.

HM

17. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Isn't it good to hear an honest politician speak from the heart. No questions what his beliefs are or where he stands on an issue. A breath of fresh air in comparison to what we get. Very,very disappointing to see the reactions, or lack there of, of VP Biden.

18. halfmile

Biden......An empty suit, a cardboard cutout.

Doesn't do any damage, but serves no useful purpose.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.