1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Visiting Hendersonville, N.C.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by seaone, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaone

seaone TS Member

Dear Tarheel trapshooters;

My wife and I will be in the Hendersonville area next Tuesday thru Friday and I wondered if a visit to the Bostic trapfields is worthwhile? We are looking forward to moving from Conn. to the western portion of NC within the next 6 months or so. Can't wait to get out of this God-forsaken state!

I visited the North Carolina ATA website but I'm not sure if anyone shoots during the week. Thanks for any help and info. I'd also like to know if local clubs have open memberships.

Regards,

Ken Flanagan

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Ken - sent you a personal message about that area...

FRedmon

3. jrw136

jrw136 Member

If you are to hang around until the 28th you are quite welcome to come to Columbus and shoot at the Polk County Gun Club. We’re open to visitors for Trap on Saturdays. It’s only a few miles down the hill from Hendersonville. Where bouts are you considering moving too. Good thing about NC is they won’t make you carry a Green card but 10 years or so, ‘bout the time it takes you to pick up a good Southern drawl.

4. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Think about Hayesville NC. It's in the mountains while Hendersonville is not. I don't live in NC, I live in Hiawassee GA, about 10 miles from Hayesville. Hvill is closer to counties in NE GA and has a lot more to do than Andrews, NC.

The beauty in this area is superb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.