1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Visit to Kolar today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by illiniphil, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illiniphil

illiniphil Member

I visited the Kolar plant and spent today with Jeff Mainland getting fitted for a new Max T/A. I want to heartily recommend this to anyone out their that is considering purchasing a Kolar. It is a class organization from the ladies in the front to the tool and die guys out in the plant. All of them obviously enjoy where they work which is reflected in their fine product. I was choosing between a Krieghoff and the Kolar....after today, I know I made the right decision. By the end of the day, Jeff had in my hands the sweetest fitting gun with the most beautiful wood I have ever held to my shoulder. On top of it all, Jeff guaranteed me no more missed targets!!!! :)

As if it could not get any better, I felt the glow of Green Bay and spirit of Vince Lombardi beaming down on me. Go Packers!

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I purchased me a new Max T/A about 4 months ago and I cant tell you how happy I am with it. Mine fit pretty darn good right out of the case. I never got the opertunity to go to there factory but I am sure it would be a dandy of an experiance. They have been nothing but top notch with every question I have ever had. I have never second guessed my decision to buy kolar.

3. KennyP

KennyP TS Member

I was also fitted by Jeff Mainland, it couldn't have been a better experience. I bought a TS with a variation of a #4 stock. My scores have done nothing except get better. The swing, recoil, and fit is perfect, and those are the things that you have to have to shoot better. Not to mention it is made here in Racine WI. If you have any reservations about buying a Kolar, my experience was nothing but superb.
    KennyP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.