1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Visit to Evansville Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by m fowler13, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m fowler13

m fowler13 Member

My family and I went to a shoot at the Evansville Gun Club over the weekend of the 27th and the 28th. What a fine facility the members have there. There is a great Pro shop were you can get all loading supplies as well as purchase a shot gun. Also you can have your gun worked on as well. They have dining accomadations as well. There also is a great room that has a fireplace that was used by many on Sat. as it was windy and chilly.The traps threw great targets and the members were as friendly of people that we have ever met. Do yourself a favor and pay them a visit. My family and I will be going back soon.
    Mike Fowler

2. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Well said Mike,

A few years back I worked in that area and spent many an evening shooting there. Did you try the Bunker Trap? I had two MEC reloaders serviced while I was in town. One night the local boys took me for BBQ and it was memorable.

3. tobyshaw

tobyshaw TS Member

Thanks, Mike. As a member, we like to hear such glowing reports. Harold & Jimmie Bowers operate a great facility & we really enjoy it. Hope you & your family return soon. Toby Shaw

4. use

use Member

Fantastic place to shoot, sporting clays, skeet, 5 stand, bunker, trap, several places to camp, 4 real nice hotels within 10 mins. one of indiana's best resturant within 5 mins. along with several others. Stan Huelsman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.