1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Visit to Downrange Wads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by timb99, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

A couple of weeks ago I was in Hastings, Nebraska on business, and had a few minutes free, so I called Kevin Lewis at Downrange to see if I could stop in and see the operation.

Kevin was genuinely pleased to have me stop in, and proudly showed me his presses and explained his processes. I also got to see his pressure test gun.

I didn't stay long, but I had a nice chat with Kevin, and he explained to me how Downrange sort of evolved from Alaska Cartridge to where they are now.

The building is on the grounds of what once was a World War II Naval ammunition depot.

Really enjoyed the visit.

Thanks Kevin!

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Kevin will always go out of his way to help you! I am a Downrange dealer. When I need something, he is always there!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Tim, If I'd have known you were going to be there; I would have taken the tour with you. I talked to Kevin about going through the plant sometime and he said to just give him a call. I just live 45min. from Hastings. Maybe make it down this winter sometime.

Did he say anything about the new shells they were working on?

take care,

Steve

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Steve,

I don't recall Kevin mentioning anything about the new shells they were working on.

Tim

5. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Thanks, Tim, I'll just give him a call or stop by when I'm in Hastings next time.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.