1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Visions in my head

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by tarhawk, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarhawk

tarhawk TS Member

Nov 22, 2008
    I’m getting older now and I realize there is more road behind me than in front of me. As I pause and look back at the road behind, I sometimes get visions in my head. Visions like the face of the first girl I ever kissed or visions of buddies , some gone now, sitting around a fire in deer camp telling some of the funniest stories I ever heard.

Here are two visions I’ve been getting recently especially as Zero the clown and his band of fellow incompetents stumble from one blunder to the next in Washington D.C.

1. I see a man leaning back in a chair against a building. His eyes are closed and his cowboy hat is tipped low over his forehead so that his face is barely visible. As I step closer, I recognize G. W. with a small smile, dare I say “smirk”, on his face.

2. I get this vision when I watch Zero jump up behind his teleprompter. I see the face of Jimmy Carter with the biggest grin I’ve ever seen him have. He has a look of great relief on his face. As Zero begins his speech to the American people, Jimmy starts laughing. The longer Zero talks, the louder Jimmy laughs.

So, I ask you my friends on TS.com, Do I need help?

Or, more importantly, do we all need help?
  2. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Oct 5, 2009
    You and we don't need help. I't ain't coming anyway so live without it.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    In the Cabana
    We don't need help we just need to get the vermin out of Washington
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.