1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual Gun Rack

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgunshoot, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

For those of you already using ShotgunScore.com now you can better manage your equipment (shotguns and shells). Also you can organize your subscriptions to clubs.

And for the uninitiated, ShotgunScore.com is a score keeping site for all shotgun sports with a number of useful statistics. Give it a try, it's FREE!

2. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Very cool website! I've been doing the same type of analysis and record keeping in an excel file I created several years ago. This is a lot easier to operate, and is available to me on the road from anywhere I shoot. Sent you a PM also. Thanks. Garrett

3. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Garrett,

Thank you for checking out the website. Also I read the PM and I think that your suggestions are great. I hope to make the additions soon.

4. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

FYI, I changed the site's email address to: info@shotgunnet.com For questions, suggestions or any other communication use this email address.

ShotgunScore.com

5. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

For those that are signed up, you may be wondering what the 'Show to members' option field on the score, equipment and location forms is. Well soon you will be able to show off to other members your scores, equipment or location that you belong to if you choose to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.