1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Virginians, The Moment Has Come!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Democrat Members of the House of Representatives from Virginia and their telephone numbers at the offices in their districts!

Glenn Nye 1-757-789-5092

Bobby Scott 1-757-380-1000

Tom Perriello 1-757-434-791-2596 (He's is a possible NO vote. Support Him)

Jim Moran 1-703-971-4700

Rick Boucher 1-276-628-1145

Gerry Connolly 1-703-256-3071

Call them all. You will probably speak with a staffer in the office so be prepared to speak your mind. Please remind them that in Virginia we believe in Liberty and that we believe in our Great Seal! SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

God Bless Virginia and God Bless the United States of America

Respectfully, Kit Thomas

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'd like to urgently request that members of Trapshooters.com who live in the Original 13 Colonies please look up the names and district office phone numbers of all the democrat Representatives in your home states and post them on this thread so we, as a group, can start agressively "persuading" our politicians to vote NO on the health care reform agenda. I'll call every number you post and tell them exactly how I feel.

Thank you very much. Kit Thomas

3. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

We need everybody to stand up and have the same mindset that you have. May God help us all if this bill passes. I just seen that they had a poll that showed roughly 50% of all doctors will leave the medical field. Isn't that scarey.

Jason

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

We are Americans. We don't quit. We don't go silent into the dark night. We fight and we have to fight now. If you won't let me help you fight your Representatives, that's OK, but I need help fighting mine. Call them and cuss 'em if you like and tell them that Kit sent you, but please call them. If we beat The Kenyan in this battle, We Will Win The WAR!

Respectfully, Kit Thomas

5. dshot

dshot Member

Thanks for posting this thread, I made the calls and feel better now that I did,I know now that I did a little more than talk to the T.V.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.