1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Virginia State Vendors????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by VAMiket, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

Does anyone know which vendors will be there?

Thx.

2. lacy

lacy TS Member

Sky Dog

Jim's Eye and Ear, Country Gentleman (Aaron), and Silver Seitz have said they are coming.

3. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

4. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Location and date of this shoot ?

5. vatrap

vatrap Member

Shoot is at Winchester Gun Club, July 2nd to July 6th.

6. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Thanks.........

7. vatrap

vatrap Member

Crab,

Country Gentleman, Jim's Eye & Ear, Silver Seitz, Hodgen Powder, The Gun Runner
    Bill Gillette-was scheduled to come but since then I have heard since that he will not make the trip due to health reasons. Let me know if you need a program, I can email a pdf of the program to you.

Mike

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Mike- I also plan to give shooting lessons at the VA State. The cost of each private class will be very reasonable and my advice is certainly worth less than the cost. See you next Tuesday afternoon.

Pat Ireland

9. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Pat ... how much are you paying for people to take your lessons?

Will you have all the charts and graphs and technical mumbo jumbo to explain everything with you or ya just going to give people money to take your lessons? It wont be worth as much without all hoopla and bells and whistles of your expertise.

Is it going to be $50 or $100 an hour? If its $100 you can put me down for a couple hours but if its only $50 I might have to pass ... there are others offering to pay me more to take there lessons than $50 an hour and I know they have some cool pictures and charts on chokes and shot sizes they will be teaching about.

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

My normal fee is one Diet Coke per half hour, but that is negotiable. I will not accept students on a commission basis dependent on their shooting improvement. Sorry, I can not longer afford to pay students to take my classes.

I will make up any charts and graphs you might want. I will also calculate the correlation coefficient between the targets you break and your score.

Pat Ireland

11. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Pat you aint gots enough chart paper for that unless your using that 300' roll of butcher paper.

12. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

VATRAP, I wopuld love to come down & shoot in Va but here in Pa we have the Pa Grand july 4th weekend 4,5,6th. Would like info on other shoots.
    You can email me drop the x's.

13. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

14. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.