1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Virginia State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapperwads, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Am disappointed in not getting a shoot report from Virginia as I like to read them even if I a not involved in winnings. Do they send one out? I am used to getting a shoot report from everyone I attend. If they are sent out and someone has one would they be kind enough to e=mail a copy to me. thanks ed nichols

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Ed I have not seen the results mailed out but that may just be because I am a VA resident, they are however currently posted on the VA Trap website listed above.

--- Chip King ---

3. vatrap

vatrap Member

Ed,
    We don't send shoot reports to attendees. since the website has all the scores posted online a couple of days after the shoot. You can see all the winners and their scores here. http://www.vatrap.com/programs/state_shoot_results_2010.pdf

Mike

4. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Wife got a "payout" sheet with her check. I received neither.

5. vatrap

vatrap Member

Same here, but as Kaylynn so eloquently reminded me that my wife won trophies and money, while I did neither.

I thought Spence sent payout list to anyone that played any options during the week, I always get one, but I didn't know if it was because I was an officer or because I played the options. I'm sure Bob would send you one if you wanted one.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.