1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage shotgun shell box AND SHELLS orginals

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by focusd, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. focusd

focusd TS Member

0   0   0

Vintage shotgun shell boxes AND original paper shells. Federal Monark.

My father passed away in March 2013. His life was hunting, trap shooting, and watching his boys play hockey. I now coach my 3 boys and my oldest is 12 years old. He wants to buy some new skates. All proceeds will go to this cause. This will be grandpas way of keeping the fire going in our hockey family.

What is a good price....$50 per box?? You pay shipping. MINT CONDITION
    focusd_2013_03061.jpg

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I hate to burst your bubble, but I'd say if you found someone willing to pay you more than $10/box, you're doing real good.

3. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Agreed ---

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'll third it!

5. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

save them, let the kids shoot them when they are old enough to say thank you, and mean it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.