1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage shooting memorabilia for sale...?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BrowningPotato, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

I have some vintage shooting things that may be of interest to someone. I have a good number of older 1lb someless powder tins, many of which have never been opened and still have the cap inside the outside cap. Since they are unopened, pbviously they still have powder in them, I do not know if a) the powder is still good since its been in a sealed ammo can and never opened b) is it legal to sell gunpowder as a private citizen and if so I'm assuming I can't ship them? If someone is interested in the tin cans for decorative pieces I can dump out the powder. Also, there is an old wooden ammo box, which I believe is from WWII (see pictures). Also I have some older reloading dies and ammo boxes.

If anyone is interested please PM or email me, thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]

2. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

30.06 dies

3. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

Older wooden .50 cal ammo box, it's all solid and in good shape, have the top too

4. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

Many powder tins, many are unopened, though not sure about legality of selling full, so if wanted for collectable or decorative pieces I can ship an empty can

5. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

many more like this

6. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

Not pictured, but I also have reloading dies for 22 swift, 22-250, 30.06, .243, .38 special and possibly a couple more that I have no need for

7. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

how much do you want for the winchester ammo handbook?thanks

James.C

8. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

James, to be honest I do not really know what something like that is worth, what is a fair price to you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
shooting memorabilia
trap shooting memoribilier

vintage skeet shooting memorabilia

vintage trap collectibles for sale