1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage Deeks for Sale $30 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brdslayr, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Vintage box of Deeks duck decoys for sale. Can't be many boxes of these around. Box is full of the Deeks, but they have melted themselves together over time. Display only. $30 shipped. PM if you would like them. JW

2. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

3. pitt4570

pitt4570 Member

0   0   0

rubber ducky

4. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Man, those brought back memories. They actually worked quite well on ponds if the wind wasn't blowing. Just put a marble inside and force it into the little pocket on the bottom of the duck breast and tie your weight line on the outside protrussion and toss them out and you were ready to go. Lot easier to carry than a sack full of wooden decoys. These should be showing up again any day now only made in China.

5. lowbaselarry

lowbaselarry Member

0   0   0

I just came from the garage where I had put away two boxes of those deeks at least 25 years ago, maybe longer. I dusted the boxes and to my surprise they looked as good as new, the reason being that after every use I would dry them and talcum powder them as was suggested by the manufacturer, if I remember correctly. I put the marble in one of them and inserted the metal ring and it looked as if it was ready to go again. I might just bring a box along when we go out tomorrow.
    Larry Marvier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

deeks decoys for sale

deeks decoys for sale 2015

deeks duck decoys for sale

vintage deeks decoys