1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage 1940-50's Grand payout sheets & misc.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimx200, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimx200

jimx200 Member

In cleaning out a closet, I found these old payout sheets from the Grand for years 1947-1950. There are about 8 of these letter size, original sheets in very good (maybe excellent) condition. Also have a Sports Afield magazine, 1940, in very good condition and loaded with various gun ads...it will make you cry to see guns like: L.C. Smith Fulton for $35., Savage 99 for $47.40, etc., and ads for Marble's knives (now very collectible) for $1.50-$5.00. Also has results of the Grand in 1940. Talk about the golden age of the shooting sports! I will also include an excellent book by Michael McIntosh, "The Gun Review Book", 1997 edition, which details his reviews of Merkel, Gamba, Bernardelli, Krieghoff, and many others.
    Take the whole load for $50., or best offer and add $6.00 for US Postal priority shipping.

2. jimx200

jimx200 Member

3. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Ok, shipping included and will include a mint copy (1955) of Wing Shooting Trap and Skeet by Jimmy Robinson. This was a book gift and signed by Rudy Etchen (Mr. 870) according to the 80 year old I got it from years ago. Pretty interesting read from the golden years of trap shooting...a great Grand American trivia book listing the first and following Grands with live pigeons, Olympic results, world records, with many photos of great champions of the past: Reinders, Riegger, Joe Devers, Heistand, Herb Parsons of Winchester and many others.

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

You have mail...

Guy Babin

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

MIA, please go for it.

Regards

Guy

6. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Sold. Buyer sent me an email that was in my spam box. Thanks to all, especially Jack (MIA) for posting the pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.