1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vinny @ Silver dollar

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pjb, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjb

pjb TS Member

Just thought I take a moment take a minute and give you a shout.You dont know
    what your missing out on here in paradise.Last week was B,ports first day of
    winter league and it was a solid 8 degrees when I shot, this past week it was
    50/40 that is 50 degrees and 40mph winds.(you only thought it rained here)This may not be hell but at times we can look out the window and see it from here.If you decide you would like to come up and visit we will plow the 50 inches of snow off your pad.We all miss you and lady on Friday night .
    Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New year

Dave B and the gang from Bport

PS Take it easy with that button on the shock collar and give her a cup of water on us

2. mykgrox

mykgrox TS Member

Hi dave realy miss all of you,have merry christmas and a happy new year. see all of you in spring looking forward to that time . lady is doing fine no one to give her ice down here. see you soon goodby

3. sxs28ga

sxs28ga TS Member

well how are things at the dollar? hope your doing well - is your shooting improving!! I know that warm weather is tough on an old guy - your missing a wonderful winter, snow ,ice, rain, all the things that make us better shooters -Don't know if I'll be down in March yet - take care - J Mroczka

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.