1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vinci Benelli

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

My Benelli Rep was in Tuesday and brought a Vinci in for me to see. I ordered several as I was pretty impressed with the gun. The barrel and receiver top have the serial number, the bottom part of the receiver is called the trigger assembly. It is very unique in how it is put together. They had test results where two guns were submitted to 25,000 rounds each with no misfeeds or failure to fire. It's in the same price range as the M2 starting at $1400. up to $1800.00 dependent upon black or camo. It is extremely light, I don't remember the exact weight but I'd be willing to bet it was in the 6 lb range but appears to have a great recoil system. Jackie B.

I forgot to mention that it is only available in 12 ga and barrel lengths of 26 or 28 inches. It must be sent to factory for barrel replacement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

benelli vinci serial number

where is benelli vinci serial number location