1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Viking Shoot at Del-Tone/Luth

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by susan o, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susan o

susan o TS Member

I'm new at this so we'll see how this works. On June 7th and 8th we had the 25th Annual Viking Shoot at Del-Tone/Luth Gun Club in St Cloud, MN. The scores are on the Del-Tone/Luth Website. The "Viking Handicap" Winner was Jerry Gall 181 x 200 and the "Viking Cheifton" Winner was Michael Stadt 560 x 600.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Jesus H. Crist,,,What the hell was that!!!!,,

3. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I don't know how to do it either Susan, but I just wanted to say thanks for trying too.

We all appreciate when people go through the effort, and hope this doesn't discourage you from doing it again for other shoots.

4. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

OK, is there a typo in the singles? How does Neil Winston end up in "B"? Seriously, I've shot with him a few times over the years and I've seen his scores. Who in Minnesota doesn't "know his ability"? It's gotta be a typo.

5. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

OK, lest there be no ill feelings here, my above post was meant to be tongue in cheek. I checked the MN website and saw he was indeed AA before I wrote it. Neil is a great guy and avid supporter of trapshooting. But I couldn't resist the irony of it.

6. PNT

PNT Member

Susan, Thanks for the scores. I wasn't able to make the shoot this year and I appreciated your effort.

Pete

7. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Save it as a picture of some kind and post it as a picture to this site.

Take care,

Jim

8. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Save it as a picture of some kind and post it as a picture to this site.

Take care,

Jim

9. susan o

susan o TS Member

In answer to Neil Winston being a "B" shooter, the Classification comes after the shooters name and score, not before. When I post the scores the right way (hopefully) you will see what I mean. Thanks for checking it out though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.