1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

View scores live on PC, Iphone or Smartphone

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by dford, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dford

dford TS Member

View scores live on your PC, iPhone or Smartphone. Log on to www.shotgunsportsscores.com. Select PC Scoreboard, Mobile App or iPhone App. The Western Grand in Vernal is live now.

Doug Ford, Spanish Fork Utah

2. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

Cool! Thanks for the lead!

3. dford

dford TS Member

View scores live on your PC, iPhone or Smartphone. Log on to www.shotgunsportsscores.com. Select PC Scoreboard, Mobile App or iPhone App. There is a shoot today and tomorrow at the Spanish Fork Utah Gun Club. You can view the scores and squad board live. Currently this program is configured for George Cook's 3S Shooting Software. It can be configured with other shooting software programs. For more information contact Doug Ford at doug@shotgunsportsscores.com

4. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

The new 3S system, "3S Trap 5" has this system embedded into the scores display program and pushes the scores to the shotgunsportsscores.com web site. It is very easy to setup and run. Any user with a smart phone or laptop pc and access the website and look at all of the scores or your specific class or ydg group. It's very handy at large shoots where the wait time to see your scores displayed is long. You simply logon to the web site, select which club and which tournament you want to look at.

I would like to thank Doug for thinking of this and working together to get it up and running. I'm sure that during the months to come there will be changes as Doug tweaks the program. If I need to make changes to my program they will be included as a Build Update.

George R Cook

Shooting Sports Software

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.