1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

View ATA event scores.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Where can you view the scores for ATA events shot. I would like to know the scores for each leg of 25 shots?

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

I'm guessing that the only place you'll find that is at the shoot you're attending. Look at the score sheet - should be broken down by sub events with your total score. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Ya know, tjis is my first year shooting ATA. So concerned with final score and all. Forgot to log down my scores. Im starting to keep better notes for the different places i go. Forgot all about the 25 50 75 100 str8 runs. I have seen the ATA patches for these and I like them. It would be nice to get them automaticlly. I guess you can just buy them from ATA any time. I like personal achievment so I will only get when i get the str8. Got a 25 so far. Shot my first 75str8 at club league, man was that tough!!! Hey star shot thanks for that lefty fundemental trap hold point web site. used those hold point on my 75 run!!!

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

All I did was make the link work - someone else posted it. Glad it worked for you though. Btw, most clubs (at least where I am), have the straight patches. Not necessarily ATA patches, but we do have them.

Mac, you're making shooting (to me) sound like work -- don't forget to have fun on your quest for straights!

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

maclellan1911, maybe you should compile your own shooting records or diary for a while, might be interesting reading later on too? ATA records available to you will be totals shot only. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.