1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Video to make you feel better about food stamps

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o64Fz-KW1Dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, you'll feel better about food stamps when you don't vote to enable liberals

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Saw this on the Drudge report. The disturbing part is reading the comments posted by "da brutha's" and the rest of the parasites. It seems they think white people "owe them" everything they want.

Comments range from:

(actual posts)

"REPUBLIKKKANS ARE RACIST CUZ THEY WANT TO STARVE BLACKS BY TAKING AWAY THEIR? WELFARE, DON'T REPUBLIKKKANS REALIZE BLACKS WILL STARVE WITHOUT WELFARE?
    REDTUBEDOTCOMROCKS

"whitey go back to work we need da' money"

Problem is these folks have no shame. They just laugh all the way to the junk food source and call all the rest of us fools for giving out free money. Entitlement mentality is hard to change.

If the welfare gets cut off, you think this crowd won't turn to violence?

Keep your powder dry....it's coming.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

One can only hope....

Curt

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Where can I get one of those cards? My wife swipes a card at every store she enters, but then some company adds up her purchases and sends me a bill that that I have to pay every month. I does not seem fair.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

In the near future they will be eating soylant green.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

BLEAGGHHHH!

HM

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Nike shirt, leather coat, Yankees hat and eating junk food off the Government.

WTF????

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

These mongrels absolutely make me sick to my stomach. Hand it out, dumb it down and make it cool so our kids can act like them. What have we become....

9. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Wonder what Michelle Obama would say about all that junk food, but hey crack-head’s burn a lot of energy, so I guess it is alright to eat high sugar foods…LOL GRUBBY

10. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Well, we have elected the guys to office that put this in motion for the last 40 years.

We have managed to breed 3 whole generations of give me give me want want's and now we have a real crisis on our hands

This type of thing is just going to get worse.

We have to completely turn DC upside down in the next election.

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

If I had my way, I would shut down DC, turn it into a tourist trap.

I would move the government offices to the middle of KS somewhere, perhaps a deserted military barricks, make sure the all the barbed wire fences are repaired, and man the guard towers with heavy and light arms, so no one gets in or out.

Furnish all Congressman and Senators with bunks in the barracks and limit their aids and secretary staff on base, to 5 each, max. That is also the maximum number of people the taxpayers will pay for as well.

No vistors whatsoever. They meet with their lobbist friends and constituency at their offices, located in their home states, which they must spend at least 6 months out of 12 of their on-the-clock time.

President and SCOTUS can take up residence in the officers' quarters.

Only means of transportation in and out is by bus or train. On base, golf carts will be provided for all those over the age of 75. Only AF1 (one plane) is allowed for use by the President, in and out of the new capital.

The can have a movie house, mess hall and TV, but that's it.

12. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Well we gotta keep em well fed so they can continue their prolific breeding cycles .....

13. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

That sounds like a great idea, Mr. Barker. The only thing I might add would be to use union Tradesmen for all the work to renovate the abandoned military grounds and buildings.

14. Rick Barker

That would defeat the whole purpose of the exercise.

Let the politicans do the work themselves.

It would be a new experience for them, having to work, plus they will not be exposed to special interest groups.

They need to feel the isolation the American people feel.

15. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Although , professionally, I would like to to see my way happen, I would conceed to your plan of them actually getting their hands dirty doing an honest days work. I would propose that certified superintendents and foremen be used to make sure they do the work properly and efficiently with deadlines and liquidated damages when work is not done on time. All work would have to be split into 2 periods of the year though. The first segment of the work should be done in the middle of summer so they could get the full effect of a Midwest summer. Likewise the 2nd phase should be in the dead of winter so they can experinde Midwest global warming at its finest.

16. Rick Barker

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!

You just don't get it!

No influence of any kind, from anybody, anyway, anytime.

No UNFAIR advantage to anybody!

No union, no lawyers, no contractors, no law enforcement groups, no teachers, no manufacturing groups, NO ONE, except when they return to their districts in the case of Congressmen and States in regards to Senators.

Once back on their home turf, they are free to receive any and all groups.

But no group access of representives or Senators at one location, where parties, dinners, or any type of social function can be given.

Special Interest groups will have a much more difficult time having to chase after the reps who are in their respective districts.

No favortism of any kind should be extended to any group, any race, any faith, while these people are on the job at the new government center.

The world will not stop turning because "certified superintendents and foremen" are not at one particular place to supervise a bunch of people who have no experenice in the jobs they write laws to govern.

If they burn the place down because of their incompetence, give them a fresh supply of building materials and code regulations and let them repeat their efforts until they get it right.

What you are promoting is the very thing that has people in this country seeing red.

17. pa pete

pa pete Member

"Soylent Green is people!" "Pete" McDonough

18. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Mr. Barker,
    I see what you are saying and you are correct. Your proposal makes sense now that you spelled it out in this way. I do with you 100%, this time.

19. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

"A black guy gets fired by his boss and the black guys says you fired me because I'm black. The boss says, I hired you cuz your black, I fired you because you are worthless.

Get off your ass, pull your hand back from handouts and do something instead of asking for something that you are... "entitled" to. Go to work like all the rest of us."

I wish I felt like Obummer was going to take care of me! AJ

20. Rick Barker

BigBadBob

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.