1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Video of Spolar with Autodrive?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Avaldes, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a video of their Spolar equipped with a PW autodrive? Seems like a reasonable deal to add an autodrive to my existing Spolar. But I have no sense of the speed or the operation of this unit. I got the hands on tour at Spolar when I picked up my loader, so I know exactly what to expect from their hydraulic unit, but no clue on the Autodrive. Thanks!

-Aaron

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Here is a PW with the auto drive.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hU5E-rpjLLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. mbbutler

mbbutler TS Member

Easily 750 shells per hour.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

The more current Electric-Drive has a push button on the control box and you have to push that each time you use the foot-switch. To me, that sound a bit counter productive. I'd think the reason you want the foot-switch is to free-up BOTH hands similar to the hydraulic foot-switch.

I'm sure one can figure out a way to circumvent the push button, but I ain't telling'. Factory says its a safety issue. Their attorney in gun shy in my mind.

Here's a video on the toggle switch model running flawlessly. You can click the link up under my e-mail and watch it run. They guy, whoever he is, did a nice job. My thanks to him.

With that setup, all you need is an auto wad feeder, and then go watch TV! I have a great idea for that feeder setup.

Whiz

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Link does not work...

6. SPRINTBENDER

SPRINTBENDER Member

Took about two minutes and one wirenut to bypass the switch. Then load away!
    Vern

7. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Here's one with the spolar hydraulic.. click link above.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.