1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Video of Bad CCW stop in Ohio

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Here is the video of the bad CCW stop in Canton Ohio.

I thought it was urban legend till I watched the video

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Must be hot in Canton too.

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Wow. Prick cop probably beats his wife too. Curious how this will all turn out for the driver when all is said and done.

JK

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Honestly that is so appalling it leaves me at a loss for words. That officer is likley a prime example of someone that went into law enforcement for the authority trip. I hope they throw the books at the officer. I'm not much on laws of Ohio but sure appears the officer had to of at least committed a violation of this mans rights. I give prompts to the man for keeping his cool while the officer totally lost his.

Note: I use officer very loosely. Prick sure fits better.

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Long thread about this kind of stuff a while back..... so many of these steroided, buzz cut thugs with a badge. Hope the Canton PD does the right thing and sends this a$$hole down the road.

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

If this cop did the same thing to a person who was connected and had some financial resources this cop and the Canton,PD would be toast. I have a CCW and have reciprocity with OHIO. In Fl you are not required to tell a LEO you have a CCW. Also, after seeing this--I now understand why a jury of ghetto blacks acquitted OJ

Phil Berkowitz

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I got a feeling that Cop won't be a Cop for very long ... Can you say POWER TRIP ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

It's too bad jerks like that give all cops a bad name. I always respected policeman until an incident I had with a uniformed thug in downtown Philadelphia.

He was directing traffic and I thought he signaled me to go. I meerly stepped off the gas and the car started to creep forward. The guy went ballistic. He punched a large dent in the hood of my car and threated to drag me out of the car and beat the crap out of me. I was wearing hospital scrubs at the time and am 67 years old.

That ended any respect I have for the law in Philadelphia. I still don't know what touched him off other than he was a patrolman who had to do traffic duty because of a defective light.

9. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

If this PD doesn't fire this guy with prejudice it's a black eye on all of them.

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Good judgement is the most important trait for a police officer IMO, unfortunately it is rare in young men these days.

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Remember a friend who ran a gunshop saying once, "Every cop I've ever known had an unbelievable capacity for violence." At the time I wasn't sure what he meant. Of course, we didn't have video tape back then either.

12. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

This needs to go and start his future as a dishwasher at a greasy spoon. There is no excuse for this.

13. Trapshooter

This needs to go and start his future as a dishwasher at a greasy spoon. There is no excuse for this.

14. Trapshooter

15. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Things didn't work very well for Wyatt Earp and his brothers!Thi is bullshit!

It's happening a lot in Western Washington- there have been at least 6 killing by Police officers of innocent people- they are getting away with it. AS it turns out most of them are ex Vets back from the mideast who are a mess and now they are carrying a badge.In my area I am more afraid of the Sheriff's Dept than I am of the bad guys.

This asshole needs to turn himself in as a mental case.

16. freeheel

freeheel TS Member

17. fcolonna

fcolonna TS Member

Obama's civilian force

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

18. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Now this is a police officer..

http://www.break.com/index/one-good-cop-2086255

Great guy, deserves respect because he gives it.

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

HSLDS,,,,what a breath of fresh air,,,,now the smart a$$ trying to make a "statement" is a lot of why the general public is afraid of guns,,,,what is the bs about not having your id with you,,,,ashamed???,,,,kudos to the officer and Semper Fi....

20. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

This was posted on the police forces FaceBook Page today
    "I want to assure our citizens that the behavior, as demonstrated in this video, is wholly unacceptable and in complete contradiction to the professional standards we demand of our officers. As such, appropriate steps were placed in motion as dictated by our standards, policies and contractual obligations. Those steps included: The officer immediately being relieved of all duty. The incident has been referred to the Internal Affairs Bureau for what will be a complete and thorough investigation. As bad as the video indicates our officer’s actions were, there is a due process procedure to follow. That process is designed in the best interest of both our employees and the citizens at large. That process will be followed in this case as in all others. Anyone shown to be in violation of our rules and regulations will be help appropriately responsible as dictated by all the facts. ~Chief Dean McKimm

"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.