1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Explaining Muslim's Beliefs

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by SBray, Jun 11, 2013.

1. SBray

SBray Active Member

Video Explaining Muslim

I started watching videos on YouTube in order to better understand what the Muslims are all about. This is one video that I had to initially turn off and view later because I am not very interested in organized religions. I must say, I am glad I went back and watched the entire video. About midway through, the viewer starts to realize just what the Muslims are attempting to accomplish throughout the world. I hope you will take the time to see what is described in this video, I is an eye opener for me!

Steve

2. SBray

SBray Active Member

I wrote to my brother, a Jehovah's Witness, and asked him to watch the video. He and I have had many discussions over the years in which I have told him that I respect the fact that Jehovah Witnesses are dedicated to their religious beliefs, but I do not agree with some of their views and do not wish to get in any religious discussions with him. Having said that, I simply asked him to view the video. He responded,

"Muslims who follow the Sharia sect of Islam" are acting in a wicked manner as they adhere to commands of the Quran that advocate lying, deception, and the taking of innocent lives to promote their religious and political idealism.

Not all Muslims are of that indoctrination. Many Muslims throughout various locations of the world are moderate, peaceful and decent people and reject Sharia fanaticism. They are not advocates of the extremist side of Mohammad's teachings and obey the laws found in the Pentateuch.

Granted they are more rigid in their application of the precepts of the Mosaic Laws found in the law books Leviticus and Deuteronomy which provide for the "Eye for an Eye" concept for crimes against people.

Jehovah Witnesses do not judge people as a whole, as the narrator of the video suggested, all Muslims are out to take over the world. However, if any person or persons behavior imitates the personality of an evil and wicked force or entity then their own actions condemn and produce a judgment on them of their own accord.

Steve