Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Skeet and Trap Club

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Mike Hessong* (MH*) 
#1 ·
Well, you already know that this isn't a picture of the Victoria Skeet and Trap Club, but I was just testing out to see if I could get a picture posted and this was one of the only ones I had on my computer at work to upload. I have added 4 different pictures of the club later on in this thread, and I hope I don't bore anyone showing you our club. Thanks, Mike* (MH*)

#5 ·
So Mike,

When are you going to take some pics of the trap club and post them here?

I think now that you've primed everyone for it, that's the least you can do!!!

Bucko

#10 ·
One last shot of the club; sorry to take up so much of your time and space showing off our little club. I sometimes get "carried away" promoting our club as well as all of the shotgun sports thru my travels around the state shooting skeet, trap and sporting clays in addition to our fun shoots that we throw down here in Victoria. We (VS&TC) call ourselves the "Home of the South Texas Fun Shoot". Hopefully some of y'all might make it down here next year and give us a try, I think you will enjoy your time here.

Like JimmyC said in an earlier thread, if you will check out our website, there is quite a bit of information about our club, and ther is also a link to a Facebook page I created for the club. You do NOT have to have a facebook account to see our "business" page (Victoria Skeet and Trap Club) and there are a lot of albums of pictures that show the club and various things that we have going on out there.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

President- Victoria (Texas) Skeet and Trap Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.