1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vickie Larkin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Augie Daddi, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Congratulations to Tom for running the SZ Singles Championship targets and taking the Champion Award. I don't have an image of Tom to post on our website. You can view the page of Sunday's winners at the URL above. If you have an image of Tom I can use for that page, please email it to me and I'll post it. My email address is augie@.........our website address.....sandiegoshotgunsports.com.

Thanks Vickie

Augie

2. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

I'm guessing that Vickie is already camping at the CA State shoot in Kingsburg. If anyone that's there reads this, please let Vickie know about this post.

Thanks

Augie

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Is this good enough?

4. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I never realized Tom was that good looking. - Jim

5. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Vickie did send me an image of Tom and I posted it. He's rather goodlooking when he cleans up. You can view it at the URL above

Funny Ahab but not suitable for posting on any site that supports the sport of trapshooting.

Augie

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaaa....must be a photosopped picture! I have never seen Tom looking that good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.