1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VETS or Drs Please read

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Holeinmypattern, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

I sent you an email, send me the pic and my wife the vet will have a look.

-john

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Roby, send me a picture also, I have to take my Gidget to the vet in two days and I'll ask there also!!

Someone doing something like that needs a severe dose of M.L. Hipps medicine, both if the vet is in on it too!! I'd also call that vet too!!! Hap drop the X in the addy!

3. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

By Chance did your dog crawl under a car or pickup after it has been driven?

4. t-bar

t-bar Member

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

5. KRK32

KRK32 Member

Its sad to see anything happen to your pets or anyone elses. A side story the other day i turned onto a backroad heading home and there was a coonhunter running his dog on a leash with it tied to his side mirror well he was in front of me going in the same direction when i realized what he was doing i sped up to how fast he was going and it was around 45 mph and you could see the leash pulled taught and the dog struggling to keep up right beside the back tire so i laid back and slowed down to a stop he came to the stop sign made a U turn and came back my way. I told my girlfriend to call the sheriff and used my suburban to block the road then i lucked out and a car was coming behind him and seen what was going on and kept him from backing up HE WAS MAD Yelling at us to move and mind our own business and a couple minutes later the sheriff turned onto the road and got him in the act with the dog still tied to his mirror. We gave our reports to the sheriff and the animal shelter was called to get the dog and he was cited for cruelty to animals in front of us since there was more than one witness including the sheriff. Kirk

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

are you sure its just not a severe hot spot?

7. JRW

JRW Member

ttt

8. JES

JES Member

This is so sad, keep me informed on how Nicky is doing, I know how much you were looking forward to having this dog. Jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.