1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Veterans day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It raises the hair on the back of my neck when I see that our Muslim President is with his Muslim cronies. Still cannot believe he got elected. He is a disgrace to the Presidency of the United States. He is the Commander In Chief??? Give me a break. He could care less about our Vets. I believe that not all Muslims are terrorist but I also believe that all terrorists are Muslim and they want to change this country and they are

2. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

I agree with Cubancigar. I was watching the wreath laying at the Unknown tomb today & got to thinking that I believe Biden has done the wreath laying in the past. Doesn't our Prez. (AKA the Kenyan Kid) usually find himself somewhere else on Veterans Day & not at Arlington? Meet with Muslims or honor our fine men & women, hmmmmmm, real tough decision huh! Come on 2012-- JMO
    Colonel

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

It got me sick inside, this obama, a man without a country, he's not a citizen of our country nor does he claim to be one of theirs, yet he's allowed to continue to break our law and nothing is done. SHAME

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.