1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vest Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jsa3107, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I am curious
    As people win and pins and patches are given is it normal to wear a vest at ATA shoot with the patches and pins on the vest?
    In other words show how well they have done at ATA shoots?
    If so would anyone have pictures of such vests?

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I don't see any problem with it, I see a lot of pins and patches on vests at all shoots,I have been putting mine in a Glass Case that folds on hinges, I need a way to store all my belt buckles I have won, the silver trophies are on shelves throughout the house,certificates are in picture frames on the walls, between the two it looks like a trapshooting museum when you walk down the hall.My dad when he was alive would cut the trapshooters off the top of the trophies and put them up in the garage, I have one Drag Racing Street Eliminator Trophy from a Mustang that I built to beat my son and his Mustang Buddies ran 11:20 with 302+.030 Auto, 4:10 Gears, 3000Rpm Stall Converter and
    Fuel Injection 1990 Mustang GT Blue and Silver,W/ headers. Port matched intake and heads,

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just wondering if you saw the vests at ATA shoots?

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Jsa, It's your vest put anything you want on it. J.W.

5. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

May be because I am a female.....but I do have a few pins on my vest...now I am wondering if I should take the off LOL :)

Stacey

6. trapshootr288

trapshootr288 TS Member

Depends, most of mine are in an old Randolph Ranger glasses shotgun tube on my nightstand, but I usually put my state shoot and grand pin on my one ammo pouch on my vest and update it with the most recent year, and being as that I'm trying to start a team at the school I go to I have a PSU pin on the front of my vest, my grand shoot off pin and a Krieghoff one. Nothing too obnoxious.. I just like how it looks I guess.

JB

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Everybody displays their pins until they start falling off and then they make or buy a wall hanger to collect them, then you start leaving them in your shooting bag, then you don't give a ....!

8. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

You folks just will not listen. Put the pins on your hat (cap). The weight of the pins will keep your head "pinned" to the stock...........Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.