1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VEST EXTENDERS F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have all the materials to start production of my 3" vest extender this Monday. The price will be $20, including shipping. If you order 2 the price will be $35, including shipping. The colors will be Black, Forest Green, Khaki and Navy Blue. I will offer custom colors in the next month. The zipper will be a plastic COARSE molded teeth Black YKK #5 zipper in up to 24" length. (All the vests & jackets I've checked seem to come with this zipper.) I just ordered fine teeth (coil) zippers, as some have that type of zipper on their vest. You MUST tell me if you have a #5 fine or coarse Zipper and if the zipper pull, on your garment is on the left or right. You need to check your vest or jacket to be sure your zipper pull is a YKK zipper. As long as the zipper is no longer than 24", the price will be the same. Measure your zipper and let me know what size you need. You can PM me, with your email address and I'll get back to you. Any questions or suggestions are welcome on this thread. Thanks! Yvonne

2. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi yvonne,
    I would like 2 to start. Seems like a really good idea for winter shooting with jacket under the vest. Can't figure out why these vests shrink.. I even wash in cold water! Haha!! I will pm you my order. Thanks!

3. notenoughguns

notenoughguns Member

0   0   0

I'll take one 18" khaki if you please ,
    please contact with payment info .

DAN

4. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here are pictures of Vest Entenders going out today to Customers. The Khaki one on the Jacket is to show you what it looks like on a jacket. I would make it longer to fit the full length.
    yvonne_2008_0303157.jpg

yvonne_2008_0303158.jpg

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Turnaround time is 1 day for all orders. By the time your check arrives ~ The vest Extender will be ready for shipment!

6. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

EVERYONE ~ Please read the first post. It is important for me to know if you have a fine teeth or coarse teeth zipper. They should say #5 YKK. Let me know how long YOUR zipper is so I can make your extender the same size. Let me know what color panel you want. Let me know if YOUR zipper pull, on YOUR garment is on the left or right. Thanks!

7. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The fine teeth coil zippers came in today! They are 30" length so I can custom that zipper up to that size. I am making one up today in a 18" fine teeth - double plus width. I'll post pictures!

8. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

yvonne_2008_0303159.jpg

This is actually a triple width. Three panels sewed together gives the wearer approx 7 1/2" extension. It's all finished with double reinforced stitching. It photographs kinda funky, but you get the idea!

9. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have alot of stock made up for the holidays ~ Hull bags and 4 box carriers. As usual, I'm low on Rem STS bags, but have a supply already made. Everything is available for immediate shipping. The vest extenders are made as ordered, as they're all custom lengths and colors. They're shipped out the day the check arrives!

10. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm glad you like it Charlie and were so patient to let me get it right! I thought the front of it lookd very neat, exactly like it should have been made with the three panels. I hope you enjoy it!
    Yvonne

11. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I met a fellow TS.Com member today from another club ~ He recognized me and asked about the vest extenders. He thought the instructions sounded abit complicated. The entenders are VERY easy to use and should fit your garment exactly. I only had a little trouble with one. Once the customer trimmed his flat side of the zipper and my flat side of the zipper, it worked great! Your vest or jacket will fit exactly as it used to, even with the trim....should you not need the extender in the summer. I am always available via email or telephone if you run into a problem.

12. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It's been a busy day ~ Trapshooters come in all sizes and love a good deal ;)

yvonne_2008_0303162.jpg

13. kimber

kimber Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have ordered 3 extenders all made very well.Yvonne work is great,good com.
    very fast shipping. Exllent product
    Thanks Dick

14. fishguts

fishguts Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I received my vest extender and it works fine. I am using it on my shooting jacket so I can wear some heavier clothes under it. This is such a great idea, in warmer weather you can remove it.

Wayne

15. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'll be sewing until the end of March ~ When good weather shooting begins, fishing, etc the sewing machine goes in the same place as the snow shovel :) Try on your spring/summer vest now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
holiday vest extenders
jacket zipper extender
shooting vest zipper extension
vest extenders for zippers

zipper extender

zipper vest extenders