1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Very well bred litter of Wirehair puppies.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by littleriver23, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleriver23

littleriver23 TS Member

Both parents are fantastic WILD Pheasant Hunting Dogs. Both are also going to be running NASTRA and the Bird Dog Challenges this Fall and in the Spring. The sire to this litter is without a doubt the finest pointing dog I have had the privilege to train in 20 years. He is an absolute machine. The female is from the same kennel and is also a fantastic gundog more then capable of excelling in competition. She is a year younger then the male and should come very close to his equal. They are both very fast, hard charging dogs that are sensible and easily controlled. Both retrieve better than most labs. If you are looking for a gundog of a lifetime or your next great competition dog don’t miss out on this litter. I guarantee you will be impressed with this pedigree and the performance of these two Wirehairs. Please feel free to come and watch these two in action on wild ringnecks. Stop in and shoot a few birds over the top of them. I guarantee you will take one of these pups home. Both dogs are fantastic in the water. You can’t hardly get them out. Both are great looking, muscular dogs. These are the shorter coat variety. Feel free to contact me for pics and pedigrees of this litter.
    All pups have dew claws removed, tails docked to be about seven inches at maturity, health checked, bred for genetic stability, 100 percent guaranteed for any reason. If you don't like your puppy for any reason we will replace it with another pup. We can also micro chip your pup and have already purchased the its placement in the national recovery registry. We will micro chip your dog without the registry for a cheaper price but we do not recommend this. If you have any other questions or want to see some of our dogs working in the field you can contact us at either number below or go to our website and watch some of the videos of our hunts and dogs doing what they are bred to do.
    littleriver@nrctv.com
    www.littleriverpheasanthunts.com

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Please send me pics of the sire and damn. Also background info of lineage.

3. DanR

DanR TS Member

Littleriver23,

I'm very confused by your message. The title says "...Wirehair pupppies", but your website says, "We are dedicated to the preservation of the German Shorthair Pointer." Are your puppies wirehairs or shorthairs?

- Dan

4. gold40

gold40 Member

Where is the kennel?

Price per pup?

gold40

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

It's Wirehaired, not Wirehair.

6. littleriver23

littleriver23 TS Member

This litter is wirehair's. The price is 800 per pup. They are fully guaranteed. If you don't like your pup for any reason at any time we will replace it with another. As long as the dog has not been mentally damaged we are happy to replace a dog for you. Yes we mainly concentrate on shorthair's. I have two wirehair's for a specific purpose in our hunting operation. Both of these dogs will be competing in NASTRA and bird dog challenges next season. The stud is the best pointing dog I have worked with in twenty years and I have seen some good ones. I trained a young dog for a guy in kansas two years ago that got is FC last year and that dog was not the caliber of this male. This guy will hunt long and hard yet is easily controlled to stay in close. Sorry if I didn't get back to you but I don't have time to stop in and check replies. Most people email me directly or call. Please call me or drop me an email if you need anything specific. I will be happy to assist you anyway I can. I am training 12+ hours a day right now getting ready for guiding season so it is normally late at night when I even get to emails. You can reach me at 605-395-7799. I am always up until midnight or later. Don't worry about waking me up. You can also email me at littleriver@nrctv.com. Thanks,, Paul

7. OregonDon

OregonDon TS Member

Wirehair Terrier? Don

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

My favorite breed of gundogs. They will hunt hard all day, hunt for you and with you all day, and hunt anything you want to hunt. Affectionate to their owner almost to a fault. Love to clown around and have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.