1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Very Ugly Gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bushmaster1313, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Can't post a picture but the link is to one very ugly gun!

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bush master maybe this will work

Foggy

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

According to the seller, the grips are "cracked" and "broken". The bore has, "some rust". The finish has "rust" and the "cylinder indexes but is loose".

He describes the condition of the grips as "fair" and the overall condition of the gun as "good". I wonder what it would take for him to consider a gun less than "good"?? : )

sissy

4. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

when I see stuff like this gun...it makes me think that crack has been around longer than I thought it has... or maybe the gunmaker was drinking from lead jugs..hahaha

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Didn't that used to belong to Vince Foster?

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Wish I hadn't looked at this thread. Now I have to go wash my eyes out with bleach!

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What's wrong with it?? I've seen alot worse than that. I guess it is true what they say. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

This is not a handgun for the mass market. It is a curiosity of that period of time. As far as rare pieces from 110 years ago generally look, this one is in pretty good shape. It is not my cup of tea, but I know a guy that has a collection of "vest pocket" pistols. Mostly derringers that a gambler would have around a card table. People with collections like that love things like the pistol shown. From their perspective, they would not understand our love for EELL wood and gun upgrades.

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

http://unblinkingeye.com/Guns/KolbBH/kolbbh.html
    pretty cool if you ask me.....hammerless mini wheel gun! from early 1900s
    smith and wesson made a little hammerless also back then. Not as small as these.
    for its age that is good condition. Where not talking NRA condition quidelines on these old plinkers.
    I have a 1896 S&W hamerless safety in .32S&W functions fine to boot!

Heck its GOOD that its still around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.