1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Very Satisified Customer **Thanks Whiz**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lbshootin, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Just wanted to let all know that I had a great experience dealing with the WHIZ..Sent him a Perazzi trigger group that was in very bad shape, it had been worked over really bad by someone who didn't know what they were doing. Whiz fixed me up with a complete rebuild, reblue, and basically a re-trigger! IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and FULLY FUNCTIONAL (AGAIN)...Thanks for what you do Whiz..! His work is highly recommended, and VERY affordable!

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I will throw another vote Whiz's way for service of the year award. I have had several transactions with Whiz, and 100% of them have been outstanding.

P/W is very lucky indeed to have Whiz on their team. His loss would be a severe blow to that loader line without him. No doubt life would go on, but getting answers/help/service on P/W would not be the same.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yes. A tirigger guy he is. Adn let him install some new parts. Makes all the difference

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Yep!! He is legendary down here in Texas....but then again he IS "THE WHIZ"
    Rick....TX.

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Thanks Larry, Darrell, Jack and Rick!

It's alway fun to hear the good stuff... now if I can just get the gal in the house to believe you guys!

You are all to kind, but then that's why we are here.

Jim "Whiz" White

6. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

Whiz cares and goes the extra mile! Tops for Perazzi in my book!

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Yea, right, Bill, thanks!

Now, if that darn inertia block would ever get there Over-Night... then we'd all be happier.

I might think about arguing with the USPS when it does arrive. I saved the mailing slip and it says I can apply for a refund if it doesn't get there as promised. Let me know when it gets there. With luck it will be Saturday and you'll be gone trapshooting already.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.