1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VERY RARE unopened military ammo loaded may 9,1919

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by grunt, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Id Google military ammo, Youll find something out.

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Not to hijack your post, but I have a whole box of rifle ball calibre 45 charge 70 grs. musket powder weight of bullet 405 grs. they were made at the Frankford arsenal on june 13, 1881. There is a split on the side of the unopened box and you can see as new all copper internal primed cartridges. Somehow they knew back then how to determine velocity because the box is marked initial velocity 1380 feet. These are not for sale. Sal, you say your 45 ammo was loaded in 1919 which would place it around WW1 but then you said it was loaded in 1911

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pawn Stars? The ole man knows everything!

4. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

Chum-lee would probably open them to see if there was a prize in the can..

5. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

0   0   0

Glad to see I am not the only one that watches that dumb show...

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

I know a guy that owns a pawn shop in Toledo, all I can say is, Toledo is not Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.