1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Very pleased with Ts.com Purchase

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kolarpole, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Just purchased a Prec Gold trigger from a member of our Trapshooters group by the handle of DoublesBob. We made the agreement on Fri approximately 11.30am. Bob suggested I mail a personal check and I was pleased because of cost involved in Money orders,etc. This fine gentlemen..living in Alaska...said you will have it tomorrow (Sat.) Wow; I thanked him but DEEP down I thought thats pretty quick from Alaska...The trigger arrived at my home (Penna)at 12.20pm SATURDAY compliments of DoublesBob and FED EX !!!!! Trapshootrs.com does indeed have excellent and trustworthy shooting brethren. I know he is selling a TMX on our site....If he tells you its condition etc. etc.; THATS what it will be. Thank you DoublesBob for a super transaction....RUN'EM

2. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

Good morning Dan,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope we meet up one day and shoot a few rounds together.
    Our state shoot is next month and the weather is usually nice. mid to low 60s at night and 60 to 70s in the day time. If you are a fisherman the Salmon are running and the Halibut are always biting.

Kind regards
    Bob Larsen

3. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

Hi all,

Great to read about positives these days , good work both of you guys,,

Bob the Salmon are running into our Rivers now in Newfoundland ( East North America ) as well...

I am an avid angler and Guide , seems to be quite a few anglers from out of Province coming here these days to fish...

A couple days ago , I released a grilse about 24 inches and a Salmon of 40 inches and 20 pound range..

Great to see others on TS.com with ( fishing & shooting ) both hobbies in common as mine,

Chat again soon,

Robert

( Newfoundlander )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.