1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Very nice Super X 1 for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1oz, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oz

1oz Member

Very nice Super X 1 .Straight Target type stock and forearm dark high figured wood ,Greg Hissem installed Graco adjustable butplate lop 14 1/8" -15 1/8" with kick ezz pad .Also Greg installed adjustable comb . Barrel is newer model without screw with Briley screwin chokes cylinder bore , litle mod and mod. 30 inch in length and is trap model. Electroless nickle scrolled receiver finished by Robar, Gun was serviced and updated and upgraded by the late Bob Baumgart , polished bolt , receiver ,updated stage 1 trigger to stage 3 , 4 lb pull , springs, tool steel follower and stainless steel mag tube. Stock is refinished in oil finish . Great gun for trap or sporting in very good condition. Please respond to email address above removing the XXX's .$1200.00 firm which includes shipping and insurance in the lower 48.Please pictures are avaliable for interested buyers.

Thanks,
    Jim Wallace

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

What a deal this gun is. I am in the process of paying two thousand for one just like it as we speak and mine doesn't include a barrel. I wish I was in a position to buy yours Jim. I am overgunned at the moment even for me or I woul;d buy it from you. Jim, If you would please send me pictures of your gun to superxtrap@netzero.net I think I have a buyer for you.Jeff

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Mr. Wallace:

You have e-mail.

Haywood Gwinner

4. 1oz

1oz Member

Thanks Guys sold pending funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.