1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Very interesting watch & enjoy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by SirMissalott, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Vet of the year

Many people may have forgot about his time in the U.S. Army. He is the son of an Air Force General, and a accomplished Golden Gloves boxer, and he graduated from Pomona College with a B.S. degree, and then became a Rhodes Scholar from Oxford University.
    He joined the U.S. Army at the prompting of his father. After graduating from Officer Candidate School he attended and graduated from both Army Airborne and Ranger training in the very top of each class. He was selected for U. S.Army Special Forces Training but refused so that he could attend pilot training where he earned his wings, and became an accomplished U.S. Army helicopter (gun ship) pilot, and achieved the rank of Captain.
    He was about to be promoted to the rank of Major, and appointed to teach at West Point when he resigned his commission from the Army to go into music and acting. You can tell in this video that his time in the military means a lot to him. I won’t give away who it is. You should just watch. I bet you will be surprised!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU-A7eqadho&feature=related

Sorry you'll have to cut & paste don't' know how to create a link

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Here you go.

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Thanks mixer!! That almost looks too easy!! LOL

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Mixer, thanks for posting that as I was not aware of this. It was a touching video and enjoyed his comments. God Bless America and Her fighting men and women of yesterday and today. Jackie B.

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Great story - Never would have thought that of him. I am proved ignorant.

Wonder if he should be running for office? A Ronald Reagan for the new age??

-

Saw the above story as well. If it doesn't send a chill down your spine...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.