1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

verona shotguns any good?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fpm, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fpm

fpm TS Member

I'm thinking of geting a 12ga 702lx Does any one have any experiance with these FPM

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I do not Know, They are made in italy inported by BCoutdoors, serviced buy gander mountain check their web site under gunsmithing? I have seen a few online and for the money I would rather go for a used Citori or beretta?

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

You can also check PCM ammunition web site. They are the exsporter or maker ?

4. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

A friend recently picked up a new one at a gun show for $600. It's still nearly new, so no telling how it'll perform over time, but it looks well made, and a bargain at that price.

5. johns6

johns6 TS Member

Bc Outdoors is out of business. The last of the Veronas were closed out by CDNN.http://www.cdnninvestments.com/. The LX 980 was made by Zoli and was reported to be a great buy at closeout prices. I believe the other Veronas were made by Rizzini and from all reports are good guns.

6. coloradoEMT911

coloradoEMT911 Member

I shoot a lot of registred trap and other shoots I put about 20.000 rounds a year though my Verona lx680 Gold trap 32" and I love it I want to get single barrle for it and get another one i am very disappointed to see that they are not being imported any more :((

RJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

verona shotguns any good