1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Verona LX 505 SC with Gracoil For Sale $1150

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JDinTX, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This a Verona LX 505 SC made by F.A.I.R. Rizzini Italy. 12 Ga. 30" ported bbls, Gracoil recoil reducer with LOP adj. Full set of Briley extended Spectrum chokes. Has very nice wood with a few small handling marks, but overall in very nice condition. Great sporting clays gun. I even hunted dove with it one year. Recoil like shooting a .22. Also have a Verona LX 502 Gl,that will be up in the next day or so if someone is interested having a sporting gun and a hunting gun that feel the same. $1150 shipped for the shotgun. Link above has pics. i don't know how to post them here.

2. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

To the top. Now $1150.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
lx 505 sporting shotgun reviews
verona 12 ga lx 900 rizzini
verona lx 502 for sale
verona lx 505 for sale