1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vero Beach FL. Winter Rental

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DENNISMASTROLIA1, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Jun 11, 2007
    I have for rent due to a cancellation a very nice triple wide home in Vero Beach.Driving distance to Port Malabar Trap club,Club Cubanos,Robinson ranch and a couple more Trap Clubs.This is only 3 hours to the Silver Dollar.This is an over 55 facility with three pools,three clubhouses,golf is literally next door,close to the beach,restaurants,the theatre,Spring training for many teams and just a great place to be in the Winter time.Boating and fishing are here also.Everything is really accessible.Quiet area you will truly enjoy.Available at any time.Monthly rent at only $1500.00.Stay one or more months and pets are o.k.I can forward pics ,Call me,Dennis Mastrolia 2 781-910-0313 or my office @ 781-592-0023.Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.