1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vernal Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pocatello, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I just checked the results page, link above. I see that Stu Welton won the main handicap with 100. Many western shooters have claimed for years that he is one of the best. Building his business takes up much of his time nowadays, but I don't think you will find a tougher competitor anywhere. He is truly one of the Big Dogs. Way to go Stu!

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I should have looked further before posting. I see he also won the Singles with 200, the HAA with 399, and the HOA with 789.

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

thanks for the report Larry. But you didn't mention the rain and wind.

Rick in Mt.

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Rick, I wasn't there so cannot report on the weather. I do know that today is only the second day in June it has not rained in Pocatello (so far), and I'm getting tired of it.

Did Leona ever send you your camping refund? I wrote the check quite a while ago, and it has not yet cleared.

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Larry, Sorry about the check....it's riding in my back pocket. I will make sure I cash it at the club tomorrow.

Sorry about that.

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.