1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vernal Results for June 7-10?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by little gambler, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

2 100-'s in the cap yesterday, One of them was John Adams from Oregon, and I am sorry but I don't have the other gentleman's name from Ca that broke the other. I am calling John this morning for a loan :) ........... l.g.

I heard that this was one hell of a shoot.

2. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

5. AZMonty

AZMonty TS Member

Just wanted to congratulate Tim Robb from Arizona for not only winning the shoot off against Mr. John Adams in Sundays Handicap (27 yard), but for also finally achieving his GRAND SLAM!!!

I knew you could do it, way to go Dad! :)

Johnna Robb-Montgomery

6. Flyfishing Dan

Flyfishing Dan Banned User Banned

AZMonty...

It was a GREAT pleasure for me to be shooting right behind your day on Sunday at Vernal. The entire squad was pulling for him. I can tell you, from personal experience, he only clinked 1 target out of the 100. That was on the 3rd trap. After he broke the last target, he let out a whoop like a banshee indian. I walked from post 2 to post one to congratulate him even before I fired my last shot. I was so excited, we BOTH had tears in our eyes. Your dad is a GREAT guy and an even better friend. I know your mom and you are BOTH very proud of his accomplishment!

7. Flyfishing Dan

Flyfishing Dan Banned User Banned

Johnna.....

I didnt mean shooting right behind your day, I meant your dad. My fingers sometimes go faster than my brain!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.